The best types of Land to buy in Uganda:
When buying land in Uganda the following are the various types of land that are available in Uganda People buy such land for their various purposes and goal & These include:
1. Industrial Land: This is the type of land that is suitable or ideal for any industrial or factory development. Currently the industriall area allocated is Namanve industrial park located along the Kampala - Mukono high way in the central region while upcountry towns have their own locations.
2. Farmland or Agricultural Land: This is the land type that is suitable for agricultural production. Both crops and livestock on a small, medium or large scale. Farm land is land
that is used exclusively or mainly for agricultural, horticultural or pastoral purposes or for the keeping of bees, poultry or livestock.
3. Residential Land: Is that land available for use for residential development purpose. With this type of land. housing dominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Such residential developments may take the form of single family housing or multi-family residential or apartments.
4. Ranch Land: This type of land is good for making ranches. Such land usually measures a square mile and above for bigger livestock and crop farming.
5. Lakefront land: This is the land that has direct attachment to lake. Lakefront land typically is very ideal for developments like a residential home. a beach or a resort hotel.
6. Lakeview Land: Almost as good as Lakefront land. Lakeview land has no direct access to the lake but has a clear view of the lake. Both Lakefront and Lakeview land are very good any form of development like a home, resort hotel as they both give an excellent water breeze.