Atris Agency is one of the fast growing Property Management companies in Uganda. Our teams collectively have several years of experience managing several residential properties within Kampala, Entebbe, wakiso and Gulu. We think that the best way to deliver outstanding property management services every time is to make it the heart of our business and because that’s all we do, we’ve become very good at it.
Our mission is to simply to take the hassle out of owning an investment property and secondly to help our owners achieve the very best return on their investments by having the best rates.
Under property management, we do the following:
- Market the property to get suitable tenants.
- Make regular inspection ofthe propfl’ to ensure proper maintenance.
- Arrange constant repairs. cleaning and upgrades when need arises.
- Formulate lease agreements together with the landlord. to suit both interest of tenants and land lord.
- Coordinate rental collection to ensure steady cash flow which is latter deposited into the landlord’ s bank account.
- Prepare all the necessary documents related to tenancy, sale or lease.
- Record the tenants’ profiles purposely to know the actual person being dealt with for long and short-term period.
- Arrange for repairs. clear ups and upgrade when need arises.
- Arrange security with private security providers or public security body for the managed property
- Provide financial reports to our clients in regards to their cash flows.
- Advise landlords on the best ways to increase the profitability of the property basing on the existing rental market conditions.
- We get notices from tenants about when they are likely to vacate the property for good so that we can arrange an immediate replacement after departure to avoid long periods of property emptiness.
- Handle regular tenants’ complaints and concerns if any.
- we hire services from professional consultants in regards to service provision.
- The property-owner can choose and assign us particular areas for our management basing on his interests, nature of property and the environment